fot

Hardy P. Sighting

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Hardy P. Sighting
From: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 09:51:20 -0500 (EST)
Hi,

I was poking through "Sports Car" last night and in an article about old
race tracks that have dissapeared/closed, there was a shot of Hardy P. on
the Kent Washington road course (Pan Pacific??). How about that!

Interesting article too. They talked about Marlboro, Mid-America and
another one up near Chicago, I've forgotten the name already. The
recurring theme is that while the tracks have ceased operation, most of
them are still "there", although not usable in thier current state.

Now back to your regularly scheduled operations...

rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |