fot

Re: Your opinion ?

To: EISANDIEGO@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Your opinion ?
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 09:01:10 EST
Tim

    You probably get to go to more racing events than the rest of us...what
is your sense of viability of yet another race event - but one devoted
exclusively to Triumphs and/or British cars?

    Keep up the great work on your publication.

Cary

"I think the MG/Triumph challenge idea, as well as a Sprite Vs. Mini, or even
Sprite vs. Spitfire challenge is great. The idea sure works at Mid Ohio. I
also feel that many so called vintage races are becoming glorified Porsche
club events. I have nothing against Porsches, in fact I own one, but the
emphasis seems to be slipping away from the cool little small bore cars of
the Sixties and into the big bore stuff of the Seventies and Eighties,
leaving a regular guy like me with a TR3 less places to feel comfortable
playing.

Bottomline, bring it on!"

Tim Suddard/Publisher/Grassroots Motorsports Magazine