fot

New Address

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Address
From: "Paul Richardson" <Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 18:34:48 -0000
Hi Guys and Gals

Just finished a house move (what a bloody nightmare) new address is:-

Vine Cottage
Horseshoe Lane
Barholm
Near Stamford
England
PE9 4RA                    (e-mail address remains the same)

Wishing all the FOT group a superb Christmas and all the very best for the
new year.

Gotta close now, I've got curtains to hang, a wet springer spaniel to wash
who's just swam across the local river and run across a ploughed field, a
cooker to wire up, a washing machine to pipe in, a log burning stove to
light, a Christmas tree to set up, two beds in the spare room to set up, a
wardrobe won't go up the stairs so I've got to cut the legs off it (while
Julia is out), the radiators upstairs are not giving full heat so I've got
to bleed them all, I can't find my electrical tool box and I haven't put
the legs on our bed yet. - Bugger it, we'll sleep on the floor on the
mattress tonight and when I've wired the cooker up I'm off to my new
village pub for a couple of pints where I'll also raise a glass to all you
FOTers .

Best wishes

Paul