fot

RE: Jack Wheeler... I got questions!!!

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Jack Wheeler... I got questions!!!
From: "Jack Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 16:07:38 -0500
Greg & Jack,

Please keep any A-type questions and answers on the list please.  These units
are relatively unknown to many of us.  Even though I attended a OD rebuild
tech session at Quantumechanics, I personally, would like to learn more about
them.  Plus, I finally have my 1974 TR6 gearbox which, after rebuilding, will
mate to the A-type currently in the car.  The A-Type will be rebuilt at the
same time, so this is a good time to start acquiring information.

Thanks,

Jack Brooks
1960 TR3A
1980 TR8