fot

MG jokes: I'D RATHER EAT WORMS . . .

To: "'Herald948@aol.com '" <Herald948@aol.com>,
Subject: MG jokes: I'D RATHER EAT WORMS . . .
From: Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 15:56:33 -0600
Andy Mace wrote:

>we (VTR) did actually lose a member because
>of Irv's overalls.

As I'm sure Andy would agree, Irv Korey's tireless promotion of VTR--and
Triumphs in general--has produced far more new VTR members and new Triumph
owners than his infamous "I'd rather eat worms..." outfit could ever
frighten away.

And, although Irv himself would probably NOT agree, I suspect that the
indignant resignation of the one VTR member in question is one of Irv's
proudest moments. This is, after all, is the same fellow who emerged from
his TR4 after his first vintage race exclaiming "Hey, this is GREAT! I
passed an MG!"

Jim Hill
Madison WI