fot

How Many Triumphs Are Actively Road Racing? Autocrossing?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: How Many Triumphs Are Actively Road Racing? Autocrossing?
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 23:07:05 EST
FOTers

    As we discuss the possibility of a Triumph race/autocross event, a basic
question has come to the forefront. Just how many Triumph road racers and
Triumph autocrossers are there? What % does FOT represent?

    I would expect that the vendors on our list might be able to give us some
good estimates. Anyone know these statistics for the sanctioning groups (e.g.
SVRA) where they regularly race?

    If we had these numbers, we could make better decisions about the
feasibility of an all Triumph event verses select British marques.

Cary