fot

Re: All Triumph Race

To: DLDEAD@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: All Triumph Race
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 20:14:42 -0700 (MST)
Great!  Well, I think it might be great.  This is a quandry for me.  On the
one hand, I've been advocating some sort of road racing event the weekend
before this year's VTR meet.  On the other hand, I was planning to propose an
IVR event the weekend before VTR.  The track in Mead sounds better than the
concrete slab at Wendover, so perhaps I should shuffle the IVR event to the
previous weekend.  We (IVR) won't be having a July event, so the August event
might be better off being earlier in the month.

So here's a question.  If I were to retain on the schedule an IVR event at
Wendover for the weekend prior to the VTR meet in Breckenridge, would any FOT
folks stop by?  Or would you all be heading to Colorado?

mjb.