fot

AMCO WIND WINGS for TR 4/4A, etc. for Sale

To: Triumph Newsgroup <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: AMCO WIND WINGS for TR 4/4A, etc. for Sale
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 17:49:00 -0800
I have a pair of original AMCO wind wings...  that I bought through the
list some time ago... (I suppose it could be several years now, I don't
remember when it was exactly!)

I don't even remember who I bought them from, but I recall that the
seller was gracious and sold them to me when he probably could have
gotten more from others desperately making him offers, etc.

Subsequently, I have chosen not to place them on E-bay, where they might
command a higher price.  I will sell them for what I seem to recall I
have invested.   I think, after shipping, it was something like $120.00,
so that's what I'm going to ask for... so I can recoup my investment, no
more, no less.

I had always wanted these wings since purchasing my first TR 4A in 77...
and when I saw these come on the market, I jumped...  but reality is...
I LOVE MY car with aero screens... (no windshield at all)... and with
absolutely NO PLANS to switch back anytime soon... I think it would be
best to put the wings back on the market... so that someone might enjoy
them.

They are still in a box... though the box is shelf worn, I do not
believe the wings were ever used.

I think they'd be awkward to install, around the weatherstipping,
etc...   but for the guy that loves the idea of having all the bells and
whistles...  perhaps this is a must.

If you are interested... please include a small note about what car
you're planning to put them on, etc...    (I don't want to sell them to
someone who's planning to turn around and sell 'em!)   etc...

No replies 'till tomorrow evening.  Sorry.

--Justin
Los Angeles