fot

Re: Dual brake circuit

To: GRMTim@aol.com
Subject: Re: Dual brake circuit
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 11:19:17 EST
Mornin' Tim,
That's kind of ironic as I only just retired the GT6 master cylinder from my
VARA GT6 because of high cost of replacement.  I went to dual master
cylinders and a balance bar and was advised that a TR4 master cylinder mount
was ready made for the conversion.
I built a mount because I didn't have a TR4 piece but I'm sure they're fairly
common in our community.
Did you actually use the GT6 master cylinder with the stepped bore?  I think
the Spitfire pieces with the straight bore are much more available if you can
live with the split on the front/rear balance.
See ya, Steve Smith