fot

Second Survey Completed/ Help Converting Excell Files/Apparent

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Second Survey Completed/ Help Converting Excell Files/Apparent
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 11:25:25 EST
FOTers

    I have heard from several FOTers who have not been able to open the
initial FOT survey because it is in Microsoft Excel. Joe Curry has now
completed a second tabulation done for regional/nation track events for 2001,
also in excel. We need assistance from someone who can convert both Excel
files into a text file that most FOTers can read.

    The goal here would be to then have Mark post these text files for
general access by FOTers. Joe has already forwarded the excel file to mark
for posting. I assume we will hear from him when he has posted it.

    As an aside note, Joe Alexander and myself seem to be experiencing
inconsistencies in getting emails from the FOT server through compuserve (now
part of AOL, although still .cs) and direct AOL. If you did not see an email
from me about looking for people to share rental car tent at BRIC yesterday,
you are experiencing the same problem.

    So if we do not respond to something sent through the server, do think we
are ignoring you. And if you responded to the survey and did not see it
posted, that may be the reason.

    I suggest that we select one of these track/event locations in each
region for a special extra effort to gather everyone in the region. Be nice
if someone volunteered to be the ring leader for the gathering at each event.
Obviously, we can get together at any of these events.

Very Best Wishes, Cary