fot

RE: I would be more concerned about what is under louvered hood

To: cobra@airmail.net, EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Subject: RE: I would be more concerned about what is under louvered hood
From: "R. Kastner" <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 8:24:42 -0800
I raced Triumphs ( all types) up through 1954 thru 1972 and never  saw
a car raced in the production category with louvers in the hood ( or other
places). Jacking up the rear of the hood hinges was about as far as anyone went
and that was generally caught and fixed before the day was out. Too bad, cause
they really look cool. I've seen several street cars with this mod and they
looked just great.