fot

Re: Stacks for Strombergs

To: brooks@belcotech.com
Subject: Re: Stacks for Strombergs
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 09:33:38 +0000
I guess it all depends on your threshold of pain.  I think the DCOE ones were
around $65 when I checked.  Considering I have about $200
invested in my DCOE setup, I considered that prohibitive for 4 small pieces of
aluminum.  I ended up horse trading for a set of shorty
stainless ones.

By the way, VB has SU horns on sale in their winter special catalog for 12.95
to 14.95 depending on which carb they are for.  Much more
in line with my idea of reality!  Speaks volumes about how much it costs to
manufacture these things!

Joe