fot

Lucas Switch Plate

To: Amici Triumphi <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lucas Switch Plate
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 16:54:44 -0800
I decided to offer AMICI another special offer.  I have a stock of these
NLS genuine Lucas Switch plates that I have been offering on my web site
for $13.00.   I have them on Ebay right now for $10.00.    I will
consider it a standing offer, to sell them at anytime to members of
AMICI for $7.00 each. They're always on my web site, but here's the
current Ebay offer:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=540446387

Now if you want to buy, don't bid there...  as I will sell direct at the
$7.00.   Please, the offer is for AMICI only... though, on this one, you
could buy for your friends.

--Justin
J. M. Wagner Sales, Ltd.
jmwagnersales.com