fot

Regional FOT: Button Willow TR-MG Challenge

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Regional FOT: Button Willow TR-MG Challenge
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 11:31:39 EST
FOTers

    One of the race events identified as a potential FOT regional event is
the VARA event at Button Willow racetrack (near Bakersfeild, California)
featuring the TR-MG Challenge.

    Bill has volunteered to lead the charge here. Sounds from the email
description below that the E-Tickets Group, which includes a number of
FOTers, already has a the gathering of their own which other FOTers have an
open invitation to join.

    I am personally going to try to make this event.

Regards, Cary