fot

LOUVRED BONNETS/HOODS

To: "Peter Gerald Cahill" <petergcahill@compuserve.com>,
Subject: LOUVRED BONNETS/HOODS
From: "fredd" <fal@hiwaay.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 17:10:33 -0800
Peter Gerald Cahill wrote :

> I am just looking at bird's eye view picture of the works' TR driven by
> Ken Richardson at  Jabbeke, MVC 575 -
>>> snip <<<
> on the Dutch motorway >>> snip <<<

To avoid confision, a little correction here :)
Jabbeke is in Belgium and this motorway is in the Flemish part of Belgium.
*Dutch* motorways are in the Netherlands.
Maybe not important for the US list members but calling a motorway in
Belgium a *Dutch* motorway is about as bad as calling a Southern redneck a
Yankee :)

> Paul Richardson has asked me to pen this message on his behalf, due to his
> computer going on the blink'...should be fixed by the end of the week.

Tell Paul that his computer needs a realy big fix after such a big
international mistake :)
BTW, I forgive Paul if it is his computer who made this mistake.

fredd
PS : sorry guys, my ex Belgian blood needed some relief ......... :)