fot

Re: Nomination

To: Roger Beasley <beeline@iline.com>
Subject: Re: Nomination
From: Susan Hensley <racespit@netzero.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 22:04:30 -0600
I'll second that!  I have a soft spot for TR4 owners right now, seeing as how
Brad
and I spent a good part of the weekend collecting a nice TR4A frame and grinding
it and getting it ready to replace brackets in preparation for chassis
assembly...  Good luck to Bob in his racing endeavors!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan  :)

Roger Beasley wrote:

> FOTers,
>
> I would like to nominate Robert (Bob) Davis of Mount Dora, FL for membership.
>
> Bob has just bought my "61 TR4 racecar and he also owns a pristine TR4A with
> only 32,000 miles including original paint and interior.  He will be attending
> driver's school at Savannah in February and we look forward to seeing him at
> vintage events in the Southeast.
>
> Please extent to him the great assistance and friendship that makes the FOT
> the unorganized, widely scattered collection of LBC nuts, with nothing much
> better to do, that it is.
>
> Thanks and best regards,
>
> Roger Beasley
> Cape Coral, FL