fot

RE: Back on line

To: P Richardson <paul-richardson@cyberware.co.uk>,
Subject: RE: Back on line
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 22:38:29 -0800
This statement has taken on a life of it's own. I've stopped responding
because it got so silly. But I'm starting to twitch every time I see
something about louvers on the Jabbeke Triumph. For the record, I KNOW the
real Jabbeke Triumph didn't have louvers. I always suspected it didn't but
now I'm really, really sure it didn't. The recent replica (which is painted
dark BRG by the way) does have them, which is undoubtedly a little artistic
license---like the color. So for everyone who seems intent on keeping this
conversation going:

To wit--may all those present declare and agree--The Jabbeke Triumph does
not have louvers, shouldn't have had them, never did have them, and if they
were cut in the bonnet they would have immediately healed themselves out of
pure and simple shame. Sort of a miracle of Louvers.