fot

need spit bonnet, same request but different part of the

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: need spit bonnet, same request but different part of the
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 17:50:05 -0000
Since my planned trip from Arkansas to Pandora Ohio won't be taking place
this weekend I need to expand the search for a spitfire mk1, mk2 or mk3
bonnet.

I'll be taking a trip from Dallas Texas to Lincoln Nebraska on the 10th of
february for my parents 50th wedding anniversary.  I'll be driving due north
through Oklahoma and Kansas into Nebraska.  If anyone along that route
happens to have one of these bonnets let me know!

I'm hoping I get as much response on this request as I did the last one!

Thanks