fot

TR 6 Silicone Valve Cover Gasket

To: Triumph Newsgroup <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: TR 6 Silicone Valve Cover Gasket
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 23:16:30 -0800
Ladies and Gentlemen:

I have put Spitfire on hold, for now,  and I am moving forward with a
6-cylinder valve cover gasket.   If field testing is successful, we may
see product available, on a limited basis,  in less than 4 weeks.   I do
not know what the pricing will be yet, as I will not be able to nail
down my costs until production begins.   I can't offer the gasket as
cheap as the 4 cylinder model, but I hopeful that I can keep it less
than $60.00.   (This is a new generation gasket!)

Like the original 4 cylinder gasket, this gasket is made of high
temperature silicone.   It requires no glues or sealers.  It can be used
over and over again. It should last for years.   There are differences,
however, and  I will provide more details down the road, but I can say
that this gasket includes a new design & materials feature that truly
make it remarkable.  I believe the vintage racers out there will
rejoice.  (oh, heck, all TR 6 owners, tired of leaky covers, will
rejoice!)

I do not want to take "pre-orders", but I would like to get a feeling
for what response will be like.  If  my ballpark pricing is a barrier,
please tell me that.  If you think it's more than fair, for a gasket
that doesn't leak and can be reused, etc... let me know that too.
Please keep your replies directed to me and not the group, as there is
no reason to flood the news group with comments.

Sincerely,

Justin Wagner
J. M. Wagner Sales, Ltd.
jmwagnersales.com

(There is no information about it on my web site yet, as you, my friends
on the newsgroups, will be my first customers.)

Please no replies about Spitfires.  I hope to have a Spitfire version
soon after this TR 6 version.