fot

Questions for the kind attention of Kas Kastner. TYIA.

To: fot@autox.team.net (FOT)
Subject: Questions for the kind attention of Kas Kastner. TYIA.
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 15:44:06 EST
Dear Kas,

An old Triumph friend, enthusiast & professional auto engineer pal of mine,
Steve Phillips of Enfield in North London has asked me to pass on a few
questions to you regarding the Silver Macau Spitfire, in which I believe you
had a hand converting it from four cylinder to six cylinder power during
it''s sojourn in the USA.
I believe it now resides in German speaking Switzerland.
Perhaps you could enlighten him/the FOT group regarding this fascinating
Triumph?

Thank You in Advance.

Lion
*