fot

Tyre Pressure

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tyre Pressure
From: "Ian Cowie" <ianhome@acohs.com.au>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 19:33:04 +1100
Hi FOT,

Currently waiting on Moss for a shim head gasket, so thought I would see if
someone out there knows a bit about tyre (tire) pressures etc.

Currently have Yok. A800R 195/15 for the track. I run usually 39 front and
40 back cold. Anyone got a better idea as I am finding this to be one of the
critical things that can make a difference to how the car works. I have 1/2"
(app) sway bar at back
And 3/4" at front. Of course they are not adjustable. Being a TR4A I have
removed the knee action and put Koni on rear, and Spax on front.

Comments welcome, including tyre choice, although I am NOT allowed to run
slicks.

Ian
777