fot

Re: 6 cyl gasket

To: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>,
Subject: Re: 6 cyl gasket
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 14:03:43 -0800
Unlike the TR 2-4A gasket... that will not work with an aluminum cover... This
gasket may work with one...      It's possible that a few modifications with a
razor blade will be required, but nothing too daunting and nothing that would
show after the cover is installed.    I will not have a definitive answer to
that until it's been tested, but it's promising.

--Justin Wagner