fot

Historical Question - SCCA Requirment for Chassis/Commission #

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Historical Question - SCCA Requirment for Chassis/Commission #
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 14:12:39 EST
FOTERs

    Joe Curry and I have been having some discussion about
chassis/commisssion numbers. Was there ever a requirement that SCCA racecars
have a chassis/commission number? (We understand that the starting with the
introduction of logbooks in 1972, there was an identification number on the
rollcage).

    Was there other sanctioning bodies that might have required a
chassis/commission number on a racecar?

Cary