fot

RE: Historical Question - SCCA Requirment for

To: <EISANDIEGO@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Historical Question - SCCA Requirment for
From: "Brad Eells" <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 19:16:59 -0800
I have an SCCA log book for my TR4 beginning in 1974. The front cover has a
line for 'Identity No.'. The car's roll bar stamp is written on this line.

The inside front cover has a line for 'Manufacturer's Identity Number'. The
car's commission number is written on this line.

Apparently there was a requirement for both numbers.

Hope this helps.

Brad
62 TR4