fot

RE: 3rd popping

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: 3rd popping
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 14:33:34 -0500
At 01:12 PM 3/19/2001 -0600, Jim Hill wrote:

>Now you tell me! After all the time, trouble and expense I went to in an
>attempt to eliminate this problem on my car, and now I find out we've ALL
>been driving one handed.

I guess I am lucky mine only pops out of second if I lift, only a real
problem in the rain! The solution of "they all do that" is not the answer I
was looking for...  I was thinking top hat bush again!

Countless times I've seen Mike Jackson pass me with one hand on that huge
TR3 steering wheel, all this time I thought he was just showing off!