fot

sebring 12 hour

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: sebring 12 hour
From: "tedtsimx" <tedtsimx@mail.q1.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 17:36:36 -0500
what a race.  we had a friend - dorsey shrader - fininsh 3rd in an audi.
the dyson car with butch leitzinger and elliot forbes-robinson fell out at
the 7 hour mark.  efr was in our booth earlier in the week and said they
had high speed aerodynamic push and serious oversteer on decel and corner
entry.  they had put in a long night doing chassis changes adn went 3
seconds slower so back to original set-up. we are just getting ready to
leave sebring but had to ba aththe track today. both the winning auri team
and the corvette team (finished 2 nd behind a new saleen) were on course
testing. audi was planing to do a full 12 hour test.  ted