fot

Re: Macao Spitfire for sale

To: "BRANNON, VERNON" <vbbrannon@hlmdesign.com>
Subject: Re: Macao Spitfire for sale
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 07:16:19 -0700
On this subject, I just heard yesterday from Graham Robson who says that indeed
the original cart is in Switzerland and was at a TSSC show a couple of
years ago still with the 6 cyl and the hood scoop for clearance.  He gave me
the name of a guy in the TSSC who may have recorded the Commission number
for comparison with what I received from the gentleman selling it.

So fat it looks as if it is the "Real McCoy".

I'll report further findings.

Joe (C)