fot

Macao info

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Macao info
From: "Michael Moenstermann" <michael@moenstermann.de>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 14:47:12 +0100
Hi FOT,

I am following the Macao thread for some time now and want to throw in some
additional info:

The car is for sale for quite a long time now. The guy in Switzerland bought
it in a Swiss(!) auction for really small money years ago. He actually did
nothing with it so far, except selling the limited slip diff from it some
time ago.
When he heard for what money ADU 4B was bought by Vernon Brannon he thought
it was time now to place some ads in the magazines and try to get at least
half of the money.
I have some detailed pics of the current condition of the car and it is in
need of a full restoration. Engine and gearbox might be still Kastner spec.
although some other parts are lost or altered over the time.
I have just traced the history of the car in the US and got some pics of
this period from the former owner in the US. I am as well in contact with
the owner for some time now.

If someone is really interested in buying it, I am happy to assist and you
can contact me off list.

BTW: The chassis no. is: FC 63883

Michael Moenstermann

Osnabrueck/Germany