fot

Burt Levy's "Buddy" Trilogy and the FOT "ad"

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Burt Levy's "Buddy" Trilogy and the FOT "ad"
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 18:29:58 EST
Just an update/refresher.

For those that just came aboard and to those who are curious about the status
of a FOT ad in forthcoming book.

Burt Levy is planning to publish the third in a series of fact based
fictional books on Road Racing in North America. He self-published the second
book with the interesting method of selling ads.

The FOT bought an ad in the second book, Montezuma's Ferrari. I made a FOT
inquiry, last Fall, to see if there was an interest in doing this for the
third book.......which may be published late in the year, according to a
recent note from Burt

I proposed at that time that we go for the 1/2 page ad featuring the FOT Logo
while placing the names of those who made a contribution to the ad (along
with the model of their favorite Triumph....regardless of street, road race,
rallye, or autocross)

A couple of folks have asked about where this proposal is at...it is still on
the table, but no apparent hurry at this time.

I welcome any additional suggests or comments regarding this FOT Project.
There is absolutely no pressure from me to do such a thing, btw.

Joe Alexander