fot

Re: Mention of FOT in Grassroots Motorsports

To: GRMTim@aol.com, spitlist@gte.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mention of FOT in Grassroots Motorsports
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 18:08:27 EST
VSCDA  event known as The Blackhawk Classic is a great event.  User friendly
with camping and party time unrivaled. Down to earth and very friendly...not
to be missed...especially if you want to combine back to back weekends with
Mid-Ohio.

Low key & not expensive...but lots of fun....JK's hat would be a hit with the
kids....

BRIC is an event to reckon with....it is the "big one", but you already know
that, Tim.

Joe Alexander

<< Yeah, we love you guys. You never know what demons (with TR3s) are lurking
 out here in cyberspace watching every move you make.

 Hey, on another note, who's doing what this summer? JK and I are tired of
 whipping Porsches (yeah, right!) and want some real cars to race against.
 We're thinking of SVRA Mid Ohio, VSCDA Black hawk the week before, the BRIC
 in July and Lime Rock at Labor Day. Anybody else going to be at these
events?
 (Not you Mike Jackson, you are too damned fast!)

 Sincerely,

 Tim Suddard
 Publisher/Grassroots Motorsports
 (904) 673-4148