fot

UPDATE: TR 250/6 Silicone Valve Cover Gasket

To: Amici Triumphi <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: UPDATE: TR 250/6 Silicone Valve Cover Gasket
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 18:27:39 -0800
Amici,

I'm happy to report that a portion of the tooling has been completed for
the 6-cylinder TR gasket, but I'm only part way there.   What's been
done looks fantastic, but the work is behind schedule and I'm still
weeks away from field testing a finished prototype.   The good news is
simply that things are progressing.

If all goes as planned, this is going to be a great product.

I will, of course, keep you all informed.

--Justin Wagner