fot

Nomination

To: <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nomination
From: "Frank Axelrod" <Frankster@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 14:43:08 -0400
Greetings

I'd like to nominate Andy Stark to the group.  Andy was invaluable at the SCCA
superschool at Gateway this weekend.  He made sure my GP spit was optimized
and ultimately competitve against an FP midget and a well prepped HP Bugeye.
7 1/2 hours behind the wheel for two days followed by a race required an
incredible commitment and love for the marque from someone I only just met
through the St. Louis Triumph club via the internet.

As for his background, Andy has been building GT6's and Spitfires for over 15
years.  He currently owns an extremely well prepared GT6 that he competes with
in national SCCA solo events.  This past weekends drivers school and race has
brought him to the dark side (wheel to wheel).  His experience in building
competitve solo cars and restoration projects would be a nice addition to our
group.

Andy's email is whitedog72@hotmail.com

Thanks

Frank