fot

CHASSIS DYNO

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: CHASSIS DYNO
From: "ROBERT DARDANO" <19to1tr6@mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 00:14:10 -0700
 I spent Monday on cape cod just over the Sagamore bridge, about a 60 min.
drive South on RT.3 from Boston  I used a dyno to tune my weber's with the
help of a mechanic {cause Iam not } It's a do it your self shop.I wasn't happy
with my hourse power but I really believe we got the most we could out of this
motor We did several pulls and the jet changes and related performance was
right there in black and white  The hp. change could easily be seen in
relation to jetting Heck Iam not telling you guys anything you dot know.. ANY
way CAPE COD DYNO & HIGH PERFORMANCE TUNING  by appointment. #508-833-6430
rob  brockton ma.