fot

springs 'n' sway bars

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: springs 'n' sway bars
From: Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 14:51:15 -0500
rjunkermei@aol.com wrote:

>I was hoping someone could let me in on where to get
>racing springs and sway bars for a tr6 racer  55o front
>500 rear 1" front bar any suggestions would be greatly
>appreaciated

All the major parts houses sell a so-called "competition springs" and
uprated sway bars, but I don't know what rates they have available or what
effect they'd have on ride height.
Ted Schumacher (TSI) has "high performance road springs" and a stiffer front
sway bar. (http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com/tr250tr6.html)
You'll find a variety of different rates for springs and sway bars available
from British sources, including Moss-UK, Cambridge Motorsport,
Racetorations, etc. If there's a 1" bar available, I haven't seen one
lately.
I got springs for my TR6 from Moss-UK/TriumphTune some years back, and front
and rear sway bars from GoodParts.

Jim Hill