fot

Re: LuK Clutches

To: brooks@belcotech.com, bradlnss@lightspeed.net, triumphs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: LuK Clutches
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 11:18:04 EDT
Eight years in TR4 #197.....eleven in TR3A

Joe
<< Brad,

 LuK was recommended to my be Joe Alexander.  The TR4A-6 clutch I run in my
TR3
 is great.  Nice feel, with a middle of the pedal engagement and easy to
 moderate.  It feels like it might be just a touch soft on the hook up during
 hard acceleration from a stop, but I've never noticed excessive slip during
 AutoXing.  What feels a touch soft on take off might actually be an asset,
 since it makes it very easy for me to get a controlled launch.

 I've had no problem with their TO Bearing either.

 I'd buy another LuK without a second thought.

 Jack Brooks
 1960 TR3A
 1980 TR8
 1974 Norton 850 Commando