fot

Nominate Dean Tetterton

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Nominate Dean Tetterton
From: Mike Jackson <grand_wazoo@flinet.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 19:18:14 -0400
I would like to nominate Dean Tetterton to our list of
Triumph racers.  I met Dean at Roebling Road a couple of
weeks ago.  He has a freshly prepared TR3A vintage racer and
was competing with the SVRA.  He is also a member of VIR
club and has streached the TRs legs there a few times.  Dean
is looking foreward to many more opportunities of the kind.
He has visited the FOT web site and wondered how one gets
included on the list.....guess this is it!

I'll let Dean give the list any additional insight into his
TR activities.

See you at VIR later this week Dean.

Mike Jackson