fot

Elliott Goes National!!

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Elliott Goes National!!
From: Susan Hensley <racespit@netzero.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 19:22:20 -0500
Hi all!

I am so tickled about this and just had to share -- one of my photos of
Elliott, my green '68 street Spit, is being published in the upcoming
issue of Automobile!  They are doing a feature on the Spitfire Mk3, and
my very best friend John :) over at Spitfire and GT6 Magazine (to whom I
send a lot of material) referred me to Automobile when they contacted
him for photos.

I sent them a bunch of shots and they ended up using one I had taken on
a rallye through the hilly farmland during the 1998 Wisconsin VTR.  I
can't wait to see the mag!!  They even paid me for the photography --
talk about the icing on the cake!

And as for racing content, I am test assembling Tristan's race engine
this weekend, then taking it out to be balanced Monday.  We will
hopefully gain a decent bit of hp for the May CVAR event.  Plus, the
BigOleJeep is almost finished being rebuilt and will basically be a new
tow beast when I get it back next week.  I am one happy camper!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan   :)

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access