fot

Spitty

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spitty
From: "Ian Cowie" <ianhome@acohs.com.au>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 18:52:08 +1000
Hi everyone,

Our illustrious fellow member Tony Dains  informed me recently that a book
let worth getting is the :

"Triumph Spitfire competition preparation and stage tuning by Standard
Triumph sales Ltd Coventry"

Unfortunately Tony committed the sin of loaning it to someone who loaned it
to someone else (unfortunately not moi!). However, he is trying to locate
same.  It turns out that our Spitty will be the first  registered by our
CAMS for Historic Group Sb, production sports cars and accordingly there are
a few things to substantiate, such as the webers offered as option in the
booklet referred to.

CAMS is being very helpful as they want to see it run, which is the up side,
the down side is I have tp back every claim up - cant blame them really.

So, if anyone has a copy out there could you please let me know, and if
possible photocopy and send to Ian Cowie, PO Box 657, Ringwood, Victoria,
AUSTRALIA, 3134

Please email so I can tell Tony to quit looking,

With thanks as always

Ian
777