fot

BritishExtravaganza

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: BritishExtravaganza
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 22:10:58 EDT
We'll save ya a space John!

A heads up for the Triumphs...

This will be a huge turnout for Triumphs this weekend so the early arrivers
should plan on marking out a BIG space for the crowd.  I'm thinking like ten
motor homes and trailers.  E-Tickets alone requires a lot of space plus all
of the Spits with Jim and Joe.
Warwick is talking about arriving early, I won't be there til 3 or 4 PM.
Is anybody doing testing Friday who could set us up?
This will be a major show I think...
Steve Smith