fot

Re: NHIS

To: "Friends of Triumph" <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: NHIS
From: "Matthew Wilder" <mwilder@top.monad.net>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 11:17:28 -0400
Thanks, :-P

Yeh, one O' these days I'll have to put a limited slip in it.  The cars
running great now that I have a decent amount of current going to the MSD.
The high RPM miss was my major frustration last year.  I thought I'd done
good, beat the rest of the class (11 driver class, one of our biggest) by .7
second and then I found out Kathy had run .2 faster in an earlier heat.
Drat!

Matthew Wilder
'67 TR4a E-prepared auto-xer
http://top.mcttelecom.com/~mwilder/