fot

Buttonwillow Event

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Buttonwillow Event
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 14:28:48 EDT
FOTers

    Very much enjoyed the opportunity to puts some faces with some FOT email
addresses and to see Buttonwillow for the first time. One of highlights for
me was to accidently meet both Ed and Jerry Barker for the first time.

    Received a call this morning from Bobbie Colosio who informed me that he
had won the MR-Triumph feature race. He was obviously delighted. Understand
that he had a very close race with a GT6. Sorry I could not have been there.

    Thanks to all for a good time.

Cary