fot

Jefferson 500

To: "'fot@autox.team.net'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Jefferson 500
From: Russ Moore <rem@CBORD.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 15:16:13 -0400
To the best of my awareness, George Wright(TR-4); Mike Jackson (VW WHAT!??);
and I (Spitfire)will represent the FOT at Summit Point WV at the BRIC
Jefferson 500 this weekend.

Anyone else out there? This is a tough weekend between the SVRA event at
Road America and Carlisle Import, at least for those of us on the upper
right coast. We're still having frost in the mornings up here in central NY.
For those of you below the Mason Dixon, frost is water only colder; slippery
and harder! We'll see what WV brings. I recall one year we had 4" of snow up
here for Mother's Day, then 4 days later at the Jefferson, cooked in a 3
layer suit at 98 degrees at 99% humidity. (Now that's culture shock!)

Any of you FOT type folks I do hope will visit us there and allow us to
force a Guinness upon you! (It's like an oil spill with foam on the top!)

Best regards to all and good luck with the events across the country. The
season is finally upon us in the northeast. (Frozen tundra with 7 months of
winter and high taxes)

Russ Moore
Spitfire #49