fot

Re: Nomination - Bobbie Colosia

To: Gt6steve@aol.com, FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nomination - Bobbie Colosia
From: TRBILBO@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 21:51:29 EDT
If he needs a 'third' Bobbie has my vote. I've known Bobbie for many years ,
been dregding up scarce 1969 numbered engines, heads and the like when he
occasionally made picture windows in the bolck, and have been trying to drag
him into the vintage folds to keep his quick TR6 from suffering any more
fender bending at the hands of the SCCA bruisers who seem to have an
inexhaustable supply of rice rocket sheetmetal  to throw away.

Bobbie is a great competitor and a fine FOT addition. (Besides he's a fellow
Guinness lifter and owns a great restaurant nite spot we racers can can call
home when we need to..... but I'll let Bobbie share that if he choses to).

Now can I know what all those trick pieces are in the rear Bobbie?

Cheers!!

Bill Burroughs, #196 1965 TR4A IRS
E Ticket Triumphs