fot

About Selling the TR Parts Catalogues. I'll Keep This Simple

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: About Selling the TR Parts Catalogues. I'll Keep This Simple
From: DanTR4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 17:58:06 EDT
I don't want to drag this out or make it complicated so I'll take offers till
Monday then sell them. I'm not looking to make a fortune here. I would just
like a fair price. I was going to post high bids Sat. but then nobody would
make offers. I have owned these about 20 years and I'm surely going to get
more than I paid for them then. LOL The only other time I have ever seen
these was at Continental Cars in St. Louis back in the 60's while the parts
man was looking up parts for my $300.00 TR4. With O/D and wires. Those where
the days. Bux