fot

Great Race Schedule

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Great Race Schedule
From: BRITPAC@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 20:01:54 EDT
For those planning to come out for this year's Great Race, attached is a
schedule with cities, times, locations, and contact phone numbers for the
sponsoring organization in each venue. They don't publish the race route, but
knowing where we will end up will help.

There is a Trophy Run from the hotel in Atlanta on 6/16. This serves as a
warm up and helps break ties in case that comes up. If you are in the area,
the cars will be leaving and coming back to the same point, so you can see
them all in action (or watch the frantic pit work on their return before the
big start on Sunday). This is a great place to get up close and meet the
folks without fighting the crowds.

The race officially begins at 1:00 PM Sundaty, 6/17, at Olympic Park in
Atlanta, GA. With any luck we will be in Pasadena, CA under our own steam on
6/30.

Scrapy is almost ready. The engine enhancements from BFE (thanks, Ken) are
working great. All that's left is to finish modifying the rear springs and
the right front suspension. We intend to take her out to our practice area in
Palmdale this weekend.

Steve & Janet Hedke
1957 TR3 "Team Scrappy"
Great Race #45

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of 01venue.doc]