fot

Long sad story

To: "team" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Long sad story
From: "Rob Dardano" <19to1tr6@mediaone.net>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 21:17:28 -0400
I have had two  Tr-6 race motors build scence the fall of 1999 . One didn't
run at all and failed in the paddock which took almost 11mths to build    my
money is  not green enough  and the other took 6 mths and was gone in 9 laps
at NHIS. piston to wall was almost tripple the spec.Ring lands shot on three
pistons .I would like to here from any one that has built a susessful motor.
That is willing to tell me the specs. it was built to.I have been in the pits
for almost a season and a half. And it's starting to wear me out,perhaps I can
salvage some of this season   thanks   rob  brockton, ma.