fot

RE: Rockingham Motor Speedway

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Rockingham Motor Speedway
From: "Brad Eells" <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 23:35:21 -0700
Paul,

Just curious about what Nigel Mansell has been up to these past few years??
He has been my driving hero since he tried to push his Lotus across the
finish line at the USGP in Dallas - Over 100 degrees (Fahrenheit), uphill,
black driving suit, had already driven an F1 car 2 hours, collapsed on the
track in the process.

I had a chance to meet him in 1993 at the Portland CART event. Asked him
sign my 1992 Autocourse which he graciously did. I won 1st place with the
pictures I had taken later that Fall at the Portland All British Field Meet.

Great Memories!

Brad
62 TR4
<< Nigel
Mansell did a few demonstration laps and established a 163' 59 mph lap. He
says the oval circuit is fantastic and predicts that lap times of over 180
mph will be achieved when the CHAMP car world series comes to Rockingham in
September.>>