fot

RE: TR3/TR4 Rear Axel Assembly at Southwick - Still available.

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR3/TR4 Rear Axel Assembly at Southwick - Still available.
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 14:00:57 -0700
Note that the TR3 and TR4 axles are _not_ identical, the TR4 has a wider
track (by 3 or 4"), longer tubes and half-shafts, etc.  However the spring
perches and input flange are the same, they will interchange to some extent.
My 165-15 tires rubbed on the fenders with a TR4 axle under a TR3 body.

Randall