fot

Re: TR4 front suspension

To: BOB KRAMER <rgk@flash.net>
Subject: Re: TR4 front suspension
From: Dean Tetterton <richtr@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 11:53:26 -0400
Bob;
The TR3 and early TR4 have trunnions that are the same for each side and have
degree caster. The late TR4 with a right and left side have the pin set for 3
degree caster. The TR4A and TR6 use a bolt instead of a pin thru the trunnion
and
are also set for 3 degree caster and are right and left sided. The late TR4
trunnion with 3 degree caster will fit the early TR4 vertical link. I did this
on
my TR3A and also changed the upper A-arms to the TR6 with the bolt in ball
joint.
Much easier to change and cheaper.
Dean Tetterton
Vintage race TR3A