fot

Who's coming to the "Redcoats on the Rio Grande" race in ABQ?

To: "fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Who's coming to the "Redcoats on the Rio Grande" race in ABQ?
From: "dos_gusanos" <dos_gusanos@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 00:10:53 -0600
I AM, That's who.  And I challenge (invite) any of you Triumph guys who think
your cars can hold a candle to my all powering Austin Healey.  Especially if
you're one of those candy-asses from Texas.  Actually our twisty 1.65 mile
road course would rather favor a Spitfire.  But I'll still take you on.  The
dates are Sept.8-9 we also have another race the second weekend of October,
the 13th and 14th(the second weekend of our spectacular Balloon Fiesta and
RMVR puts on a great event the very next weekend the 20th and 21st.  We'd love
to see you out here racing in the deepest reaches of outer
space................Cheers Henry Morrison, Cedar Crest, NM